Baleno RS is one Of the many models from Maruti Suzuki ruling the Indian roads, Baleno is indeed one of the most prominent successes of the recent times. Following this success, the leading car manufacturer has broughtan updated version, Baleno RS. It was unveiled in the Indian Auto Expo 2016 in the first instance and has been one of the most awaited by the market. Recently it was launched at the Geneva Motor Show and the fanfare has started to build again.
Let us bring some of the most interesting facts about Baleno 2017 before you move towards Nexa Pune to get your favorite ride’s keys.
1. Maruti Suzuki has been pushing Baleno brand since 2016. The expected launch for the car was expected in the past year but as the demand for the existing models in the last two quarters has been quite good. Looking at the speculations in the market, it was a brilliant marketing move as it allowed them to avoid inside cutting of sales.
2. Baleno RS is the first car to get the innovative 1.0 liter booster jet petrol engine
3. The car comes with a standard 5 speed gearbox with added improvisations to enhance the driving experience.
4. The chief competitors in this segment include Volkswagon Polo, Ford Figo and Fiat Abarth Punto. The competition in the premium hatchback segment seems to get even stiffer with the arrival of Baleno RS in the market.
5. Maruti Suzuki has been doing extensive testing since 2015 to perfect every aspect of the vehicle. The market insiders have reported that these testing schedules have enhanced the performance of the car by far.
6. New Baleno has retained all the Baleno features when it comes of the exteriors. There are some minor adjustments in the design to improve the looks of the car.
7. While the customers have given gravely positive response to the interiors of the car, but Maruti Suzuki has made some uplifting in this aspect as well. Baleno 2017 comes with aluminum finished pedals. The upholstery too has been updated in design and features. Seats of this updated version have been branded as Bucket Seats and are better in comfort delivery.
8. The infotainment system of Baleno was the talk of the town in itself, but if the speculations are to be believed then Baleno RS comes with a multi platform supporting infotainment system; support for Apple Car Play as well as for the Android system. The standard multi function steering wheel is replaced by the flat bottom wheel to enhance handling.
9. This car has been listed in the premium hatchback segment by Maruti Suzuki, and thus would be sold only through the exclusive Nexa showrooms. This chain of exclusive dealership from the car manufacturer is to ensure wonderful pre and post sale experience for the customers.
10. Baleno RS price is kept in the range of Rs 8 lakhs and Rs 9.5 lakhs, ex showroom. The prices might vary slightly on the basis of taxes levied by the state governments.
Pune is one of the most prominent car consumption zones in the country and therefore Maruti Suzuki has made it a point to put the Nexa Pune showrooms in the priority list. While there are many car dealers in Pune that deal in the sales of various models and variants of Maruti, but Baleno RS is available only at Nexa dealers.
The customers have vouched for the high standard of service received at Nexa, thus fulfilling the very motive of launching this premium dealership by Maruti. The prices and offers received at the showroom are viable for the customers and the support system, right from the variant selection assistance to the vehicle servicing post sales, is nothing short of awesome.
January 12, 2018
January 08, 2018
February 10, 2017
March 21, 2017
February 02, 2017
February 15, 2017